New York, NY
Hanley is bringing a downtown edge to the Upper East Side with a curated mix of luxury retail offerings at the base of a newly renovated residential building. Situated on Third Avenue, extending from the northwest corner of East 66th to the southwest corner of East 67th Street, Hanley features an extraordinary opportunity for a mix of contemporary apparel, specialty retail and stylish restaurants. Opportunities range from as small as 750 square feet up to 4,100 square feet on the Ground Floor.
Hanley is easily accessible by all forms of transportation. The 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R and F subway lines are steps away providing convenience from all points on the Upper East Side. The new Q train brings added foot traffic with its new station at East 63rd Street and Third Avenue. There is a strong day-time population in part from office tenants like Fox Studios and Sotheby's, and many area hospitals including Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York-Presbyterian/ Weil Cornell Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital. Luxury hotels in the neighborhood, such as The Pierre, The Carlyle, The Mark, The Surrey and Gardens NYC, cater to visiting tourists and diplomats.
- Over 23,000 residents in the immediate area with an average household income over $175,000
- Blocks from Central Park, major retail shopping, and New York’s top public and private schools
- At the base of a fully serviced doorman building with 150 luxury residential units
- World class co-tenancy with Swerve Fitness and Sant Ambroeus
- Strong seven-day-a-week foot traffic
1140 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10065
Architecture and Design
11,000 Square feet of RETAIL SPACE