Located at the corner of Grant Park, at the prominent intersection of Roosevelt Road and Michigan Avenue, NEMA Chicago is a 76-story residential tower designed by world-renowned architect Rafael Viñoly. NEMA Chicago is home to 800 luxury apartments ranging from studios to spacious four-bedrooms. NEMA Chicago’s retail component will be highly integrated into the lifestyle of the community and presented to residents through a plethora of technologically optimized touch-points, including interactive touchscreens and a proprietary app that allows for push notifications, event invites, promotional features, and organic communication opportunities.
The building is mere steps away from some of Chicago’s most iconic cultural attractions - the Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, The Field Museum, Wabash Art Corridor, college campuses and medical centers, theaters and jazz clubs. Easily accessible to locals and visitors alike, NEMA is located only 4 minutes away from the Roosevelt train station (2.5 million annual riders a year) with connections to the green, red and orange lines and 5 minutes away from the Museum Campus/11th St. train station. South Loop offers numerous bike and trail paths, bus stops, and several Chicago express way exits (The Eisenhower, Lake Shore Drive).
- +/-9,564 sq ft available for lease throughout two levels
- Ground floor: 2,719 sq ft
- Second floor: 6,845 sq ft
- Stunning park views | directly outside the floor-to-ceiling retail windows
- High signage visibility | on Roosevelt Road with excellent placement opportunities (Traffic Count: 33,200 VPD)
- Central Location | Walk Score of 91 (Walker’s Paradise) and Riding Score of 100 (Rider’s Paradise)
- High ceilings | 15 ft on the ground floor and 12 ft on the second floor
- Loading dock available onsite
- Indoor parking available onsite
1210 South Indiana Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
Architecture and Design
+/-9,564 sq ft of retail space throughout two levels